Resources for Seniors, Inc. is currently accepting applications for Care Associates to work at our Total Life Adult Day Care Center located in Cary.
The primary function of this position is to care for the direct care of participants and perform functions critical to the daily operation of the
Total Life Center as assigned by supervisors.
- Assists participants with daily living activities (toileting, feeding, transferring, and bathing, etc.);
- Plan and conduct daily activity programs;
- Implement participant care plans and record progress;
- Observe participants and inform supervisors of any change in behavior or routine;/li>
- Perform duties of assigned task rotation (nutrition, volunteers, activities, safety and/or medical);
- Maintain all service, program, department, and agency records as assigned or required;
- Work one Saturday each quarter at the Saturday Day Break Group Respite Program;
- Perform maintenance and cleaning duties;
- Assist supervisors with participant assessments and developing care plans as assigned or required;
- Work at other Total Life Center locations as needed with minimum 1 hour notice;
- Know and comply with all North Carolina Adult Day Care and Day Health Services Standards;
- Know and comply with Resources for Seniors Personnel Policies;
- Maintain participant confidentiality;
- Perform other duties pertinent to program and departmental assignments as requested or required by supervisors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or its equivalent;
- At least one year experience in the provision of activities and services, preferably with impaired adults;
- Certification in CPR and First Aid training within one month of being hired;
- At least one year experience with personal care (health/combination models).
This is a full time position working varied hours Monday-Friday with occasional Saturdays.
Qualified applicants interested in applying should submit a resume and cover letter by mail, email, or fax to:
Resources for Seniors
Attn: Human Resources
1110 Navaho Dr. Suite 400
Raleigh, NC 27609
Resources for Seniors is an Equal Opportunity Employer